Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sabbatical

Friends, Indians, Country(wo)men, I will be taking an indefinite "sabbatical" from Blogger. In fact, I’m already well into my sabbatical, since I haven't been blogging at all for the last month or two. I'm taking a break and am going to visit the rest of the internet before I come back ;-)

I'm already in touch with most of you on Orkut. For the rest, if you have a Orkut account, do let me know. Email me your Orkut-name at "fosix.m@gmail.com" and I'll add you as a friend. It would be great to keep in touch with you.

Farewell/Adieu/Sayonara/Auf Wiedersehen/Au Revoir !!



4 Comments:

Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

what about the ones who stay clear of orkut and its predators?
may be you'd like to leave me an explanation at treadsoftlyupon@gmail.com

1:48 PM  
Blogger Trevor Penn said...

good riddens to bad rubbish :P

10:26 PM  
Blogger second_wind said...

u forgot aavjo ;)

10:22 PM  
Blogger chérie said...

woah! this is the best news I have heard since Pam Andersen got her augments removed :)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home