Saturday, November 05, 2005

Time For Unisex Locker Rooms?

Sometime back I went to the gym as part of my annual workout (I have a small checklist of things to do for the year... "Visiting" the gym is one of them)... While I was changing, I noticed some guy trying to check me out...
Its not like I have anything against gay people, but it did make me think about the gross discrimination against straight people... Why do straight people have to use separate locker rooms while gays & lesbains walk around happily in the midst of half-clad people ?? Its just not fair to straight people...
So either we have four separate types of lockers rooms or we have just one unisex one... I propose the latter...

3 Comments:

Blogger second_wind said...

are you sure you don't enjoy the former?? ;) U cld probably get a few tips on which scented candles are the best.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Crouching Tigress said...

Hahaha. Unisex loos suck. Had them in my univ last year. Its a piss off.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Trevor Penn said...

@ fosix

I second your opinion... and oh yeah i absolutely love the concept of annual workout... awesome find dude... i'll try to find some time to schedule one myself :D

@ crouching tigress
unisex loos, first time i hear... though... arn't loos meant to piss off ... guess datz what u meant...

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home